Autumn 2021 Concert Series – Provided Covid-19 regulations permit – Seating may be limited so please book early.
Fri 3 & Sat 4 Sep : Melissa Phelps (cello) & Caroline Palmer (piano)
Fri 17 & Sat 18 September : jazz with Philip Clouts (piano) & Ron Phelan (bass)
Fri 15 & Sat 16 October : classical with Ronan Magill (piano)
Fri 19 & Sat 20 November : John Law for jazz piano
Fri 10 & Sat 11 December : Duncan Honeybourne & Katharine Lam for a classical piano duo
Special terms : due to Covid-19 will apply, approximately as follows, though we reserve the right to update them:
– Pre booking and prepayment only. All guests must give contact etc details.
– Seating will be allocated by us in advance. We will flex exact mix depending on demand and any constraints. Ask quickly if you have a larger party.
– We will give refunds if we need to cancel the concert for whatever reason. We will not refund if you need to cancel as that would disadvantage the musician(s), unless we can resell your seat.
– You must respect our Covid social distancing requirements, which will in turn comply with Government requirements. For the time being this means that no particular restrictions are anticipated unless Covid restrictions are reintroduced by Government.
– As usual drinks & nibbles will be served, but exactly how and where will depend on the weather.
– All concerts start playing at 8pm. Please arrive after 7:30pm.
– Tickets £15 each.
– To order tickets please email Tincleton Gallery or call Tincleton Gallery on 01305 848909