We start the Spring 2022 concert season with classical piano from Angela Brownridge : “One of the world’s finest pianists”. New York Times, “A pianist of the highest echelon & this was playing of the highest order”. Adrian Quanier. France.
Here is the programme which will be the same for both days.
Josef Haydn (1732 -1809). Sonata in E flat major. Hob XV1: 52.
Allegro. Adagio. Presto.
Fryderyck Chopin (1810 – 49). Three Polonaises.
C sharp minor Op. 26 no. 1 Allegro appassionato.
C minor Op. 40 no. 2. Allegro maestoso.
B flat major Op. 71 n0. 2. Allegro ma non troppo.
Claude Debussy. (1862 – 1908). Reflets dans L’eau from Images Book 1.
– Interval –
Franz Schubert (1797 – 1828). Sonata in A minor Op. 164).
Allegro ma non troppo. Allegretto quasi andantino. Allegro vivace.
Maurice Ravel. (1875 – 1937). Sonatine.
Modéré. Mouvement de Menuet. Vif.
Special terms : due to Covid-19 will apply, approximately as follows, though we reserve the right to update them:
– Pre booking and prepayment only. All guests must give contact etc details.
– Seating will be allocated by us in advance. We will flex exact mix depending on demand and any constraints. Ask quickly if you have a larger party.
– We will give refunds if we need to cancel the concert for whatever reason. We will not refund if you need to cancel as that would disadvantage the musician(s), unless we can resell your seat.
– You must respect our Covid social distancing requirements, which will in turn comply with Government requirements. For the time being this means that no particular restrictions are anticipated unless Covid restrictions are reintroduced by Government.
– As usual drinks & nibbles will be served, but exactly how and where will depend on the weather.
– All concerts start playing at 8pm. Please arrive after 7:30pm.
– Tickets £15 each.
– To order tickets please email Tincleton Gallery or call Tincleton Gallery on 01305 848909