Tincleton Gallery – 2023 – Concert programme
Unless noted otherwise typically the same programme is played on both the Friday and the Saturday night.
17+18 Feb 2023 : Giovanni Lonati; classical piano
Fri 17 Mar 2023 : Mike Denham; jazz solo piano
Sat 18 Mar 2023 : Mike Denham (piano) with Trevor Whiting (clarinet, sax)
21+22 Apr 2023 : Ronan Magill; classical piano
19+20 May 2023 : Philip Clouts (jazz piano) & Ron Phelan (bass)
23+24 Jun 2023 : Melissa Phelps & Caroline Palmer; classical cello & piano
=== Summer break ===
15+16 Sep 2023 : Milly Riquelme; Cuban, classical, and jazz piano & voice
13+14 Oct 2023 : Gilda Cruz; classical piano
10+11 Nov 2023 : John Law, Jon Lloyd, piano and saxophone; European contemporary jazz
15+16 Dec 2023 : Duncan Honeybourne; classical piano
=== Winter break ===
– Tickets £15 each.
– All concerts start playing at 8pm. Please arrive after 7:30pm.
– Pre booking and prepayment only. Each party of guests must give a contact.
– We will give refunds if we need to cancel the concert for whatever reason. We will not refund if you need to cancel as that would disadvantage the musician(s), unless we can resell your seat.
– You must respect any Covid social distancing measures, which will in turn comply with Government requirements. At present there are none.
– As usual price includes drinks & nibbles which are served in the interval, but exactly what, how and where depend on our discretion & weather.